By: Gio
In the first chapter the author explains who Tree-ear and Crane-man are. She also adds a new character Min who in Tree-ears opinion is the best potter.
In the second chapter Tree-ear goes to Min's workshop and could not find Min, but finds his work. He accidentally breaks a box. After that Min comes and sees the broken box and gets mad at him. Tree-ear has to serve Min for 9 days.
Director questions
By:Bryce
- Was it right for Tree-ear to wait for more rice to fall before telling the man?
- Was it right for the monks to leave Tree-ear with a homeless man to take care of him untill his fever died?
- What would you have done in Tree-ears position with Min?
- Was it fair for Min to make Tree-ear serve him nine days?
- What were you felling while reading this?
Vocab
By Emmile:AB
Investigator
By:Bryce
I decided to investigate ways that Korean traditionally heal people. I found out that Korean usse various methods of healing people traditionally. Some of these include herbalism, acupuncture,moxibustion,aromatherapy, and meditation
Connector to history
By;Bryce
I believe this book connects to history because they made pottery during the time and they used orphanages.
A good start for your first post. Remember to add your groups reactions to the discussion questions. More depth is needed in the connections to history section. Try using your text book as a source. I look forward to reading your next post!
ReplyDelete